- Dada and Surrealism- Magritte, Duchamp, Man Ray, Miró, Dalí, opening at the Hungarian National Gallery in the summer of 2014, will be the most complete exhibition ever seen in Hungary covering these defining twentieth-century avant-garde art movements. Open until the 5th of October!
- Budapest Beyond Sightseeing guides - 'socio-cultural’ walking tours in the hidden downtown of Budapest, the 8th district and an extraordinary treasure-hunting tour in the old town of Pest, 5th district
- RiverRide is a special sightseeing tour on which you can see the sights of Budapest from a comfortable seat, first along its busy streets, than from the river Danube; and all this from the deck of a luxury bus! First in Europe!
- Travelling with kids? Visit a show at the Hungarian State Circus with hosts dancers, musicians, actors and naturally circus artists.
- Aqua-fun all year round! Central Europe's largest indoor water theme park offers unforgettable experiences and recreation to young and old.
- You should stop by just for coffee and traditional Gerbaud cake! The legendary Gerbeaud, in the heart of Budapest (8 minute walk from our hotel) is one of the largest, most traditional and most famous cafés –confectionaries in Europe.