VIENNA CITY MARATHON 2015 - The biggest sport event – the Vienna City Marathon is taking place on the 12th of April 2015. 30.000 participants are expected.
THE EASTER MARKETS - The Baroque surroundings of the Schönbrunn Palace provide the ideal setting for the main Easter Market in Vienna, where seasonal customs, regional culinary tibits and typical traditions combined in a colourful array. There is also a traditional Easter Market on the Freyung where you can enjoy delicious Easter specialities and concerts with an Easter handicraft workshop that will keep the children entertained
LIVE OPERA ON THE SQUARE - In April selected opera and ballet performances are broadcast live on a 50 m² LED video screen outside the opera house.
ELECTRIC SPRING – As a fan oft he Austrian Electronic Music Scene you may hardly miss this event. Around 16 Artist of Electric Music and Hip Hop are helding a concert at the courtyard oft he Museumsquartier on 16th and 17th of April.
Aktuální informace o pořádaných akcích naleznete na naší "Facebook" strán
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A basic glossary for all friends about Viennese coffee:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Großer Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Großer Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.