Online rezervaceRezervujte s námi nejlepší dostupnou cenu!
Ice Skating on Rathausplatz until the 9th of March
In January the square in front of the Vienna City Council Hall will be transformed into an icy haven for all skating enthusiasts.
The visit of the old Lady at Ronacher
based on the tragi-comedy “The visit of the old lady” by Friedrich Dürrenmatt.
On the 20th of March, James Blunt is performing at Wiener Stadthalle.
Aktuální informace o pořádaných akcích naleznete na naší "Facebook" strán
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A basic glossary for all friends about Viennese coffee:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Großer Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Großer Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.