K+K Palais Hotel in Vienna
Viennale - The biggest austrian Film Festival takes place in Vienna until the 6th of
Winter in the MQ - Enjoy the beautiful winter location with its Icepavillions and a glass of Punsch in the inner courtyard of the Museums Quartier.
Christmasmarkets - Vienna is in pre-Christmas atmosphere with all its beautiful christmas markets.
Lenny Kravitz - This great musician is giving a concert in the Wiener Stadthalle on 12th of November, just in time for his 50th birthday.
MAMMA MIA - As an ABBA Fan you may not miss this event! The Musical „Mamma Mia“ with all the greatest hits, just like „Dancing Queen“, is coming to town in November.
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A quick tour of the local argot for coffee enthusiasts visiting Vienna:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Grosser Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Grosser Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.