K+K Palais Hotel in Vienna
- By public transport: CAT – the City Airport Train takes you from the airport directly to "Wien Mitte" in only 16 minutes (every 30 minutes). From there you either take a taxi to the hotel or the underground line U4 direction "Heiligenstadt", get off at station "Schottenring". Take exit "Salztorbrücke", 200m to the hotel. Cost: Train CAT: EUR 10.00 single, EUR 18.00 return (adults).
- By taxi: approximately 30 minutes depending on traffic; cost: approximately EUR 47.00.
- Airport Bus: from the airport to "Morzinplatz" (200m from the hotel). Estimated travel time 20 minutes, cost: EUR 6.00.
- By public transport: Airport Shuttle Bus to "Wien Erdberg", from there a taxi to the hotel will cost approximately EUR 20.00.
- By taxi: travel time approximately 50 minutes, cost: EUR 150.00.