K+K Hotel Picasso, Barcelona
K+K Hotel Picasso with its top city centre location in El Born is the ideal hotel choice for your stay in Barcelona if you plan on attending trade fairs, congresses or major events, exhibiting or simply visiting exhibitions.
Major Exhibition & Congress Centres in Barcelona - Fira de Barcelona:
Fira de Barcelona boasts 2 large exhibitions centres which are well known to be among the most important in Europe:
- Montjuïc - historic venue provides 8 exhibition halls with a modern infrastructure easily adaptable to all types of events
- Gran Via - 8 pavilions exhibition floor space which stand out through top logistic services, great technological development and avant-garde design.
For congress activities there are also 2 large specifically designed venues:
- the "Palau de Congressos de Barcelona" with a capacity of more than 2,500 people
- the Convention Centre Gran Via with a capacity of 5,600 delegates.
How to get there by public transportation:
- by Metro/Underground:
exit at Espanya Station on Green Line L3 and Red Line L1. The Exhibition Centre is 5 minutes walk from the underground station.
- by Aerobus (express bus service from the Airport):
take the bus outside any of the 2 terminals and get off at Placa Espanya. Traveltime and price: approx. 30 minutes / EUR 5.30.
- by Train from the Airport:
take the RENFE train and get of at Barcelona Sants station then change to Underground and get off at Placa Espanya. Traveltime and price: approx. 40 minutes / EUR 5.00.
- by Taxi from the Airport:
Traveltime and price: approx. 20 minutes / EUR 30.-.