K+K Hotel Elisabeta in Bucharest
- Romexpo welcomes you once more at the Romanian Traditional Products Fair! During this event, the traditional wooden houses from Romexpo's Main Alley will host exhibitors with Romanian traditional food products, artisans and tradesmen of different handicrafts objects. The visitors are invited to stop for a few moments on the alley, to taste and buy authentic Romanian products from our country regions: Ardeal, Maramures, Bucovina and Muntenia. The products are realized in limited series, after original and traditional recipes. Among the exhibited products, the visitors will find: smoked sausages, pickles made after granny's recipe, roasted chestnuts, organic honey, home-made jams, chocolate and cakes, hazelnut and almond pralines, sugared apples, Topoloveni jam, wine, home-made bread and cheese. The last autumn edition of 2015 will take place between the 18th – 22nd of November.
- Arriving at a jubilee edition – the 10th – The Early Music Festival is one of the most important classical music events in Romania and is ranked fourth among "the most popular festivals in Bucharest". The festival will resonate in a varied repertoire, inviting and inspiring the auditorium to discover little-known or even ancient music and musical instruments. Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Byzantine, Gregorian music and many more reunite between the 28th of October and the 28th of November 2015 on various stages in Bucharest: The Radio Hall, the National Cotroceni Museum, Bragadiru Palace, The National Peasant Museum, The National Fire Fighters Museum and The Anglican Church. Musicians from the UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden, Hungary, Poland and Romania will enrich the image of a European capital shrouded in the colours of autumn days.
- After the triumphant comeback to the opera legendary tenor Jose Carreras arrives in Bucharest in what is his last world tour ”A Life in Music”. The concert, that promises to be full of passion and emotion, takes place at Romexpo, on the 26th of November 2015. Together with one of the greatest orchestras in Europe, Carreras will give a concert consisting of famous songs of the period "Belle Epoque", but also famous opera arias and operetta pieces. When Carreras sings, the audience can feel that music is his life and every note comes from the soul. Do not miss the last performance of this great artist in Bucharest!
- Brad Mehldau, one of the most talented pianists of the world, comes to Bucharest in the form of trio, accompanied by drummer Jeff Ballard and bassist Larry Grenadier, two brilliant musicians. The event is scheduled to take place on the 26th of November 2015, at the Radio Hall. Brad Mehldau has a fresh style and technique of crystal, which has gained him a reputation as a jazzman who tries to put together pieces of completely different genres, from the Beatles to Black Sabbath, yet manages precise and sensitive pieces. The American pianist is customary to sing one song with each hand separately, and when it comes to improvisation remains as atypical.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea coast.
More Useful Links