K+K Hotel George in London Kensington
K+K Hotel George with its perfect central location is the ideal choice for your stay in London - whatever the purpose: exhibiting or visiting exhibitions, attending trade fairs or major events.
Check K+K Hotels best available rates - online with instant confirmation.
The major London Exhibition and Conference centres are:
- Earl’s Court Exhibition and Conference Centre: Just a 3 minute walk from the hotel. View list of exhibitions.
- Olympia Exhibition and Conference Centre: easy walking distance, approx. 15 minutes. By Underground: Take the District line direct to Kensington Olympia, 1 stop. View list of exhibitions, trade fairs and events.
- ExCel Exhibition Centre:
By underground:District line direct to Westminster, change to the Jubilee line to Canning Town, change to the DLR – Docklands Light Railway (upstairs on platform 3) for the quick two-stop journey to Custom House for ExCeL Station (not King George V). ExCeL London is located in zone 3 and London Underground tickets are valid on the DLR. Travel time is 50 minutes* approximately. View list of exhibitions and trade fairs.
- Royal Horticultural Halls:
By underground: District line direct to Victoria, then a 8 minute walk. View list of events at the Royal Horticultural Halls.
- Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre:
By underground: District line direct to Westminster, exit the station via the underground tunnel towards Parliament Square (exit 6). The conference centre is located directly opposite Westminster Abbey, a further 5 minute walk.
- List of all exhibitions and trade fairs in London.