K+K Hotel George in London Kensington
K+K Hotel George with its perfect central location is the ideal choice for your stay in London - whatever the purpose: exhibiting or visiting exhibitions, attending trade fairs or major events.
Check K+K Hotels best available rates - online with instant confirmation.
The major London Exhibition and Conference centres are:
- Earl’s Court Exhibition and Conference Centre: Just a 3 minute walk from the hotel. View list of exhibitions.
- Olympia Exhibition and Conference Centre: easy walking distance, approx. 15 minutes. By Underground: Take the District line direct to Kensington Olympia, 1 stop. View list of exhibitions, trade fairs and events.
- ExCel Exhibition Centre:
By underground:District line direct to Westminster, change to the Jubilee line to Canning Town, change to the DLR – Docklands Light Railway (upstairs on platform 3) for the quick two-stop journey to Custom House for ExCeL Station (not King George V). ExCeL London is located in zone 3 and London Underground tickets are valid on the DLR. Travel time is 50 minutes* approximately. View list of exhibitions and trade fairs.
- Royal Horticultural Halls:
By underground: District line direct to Victoria, then a 8 minute walk. View list of events at the Royal Horticultural Halls.
- Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre:
By underground: District line direct to Westminster, exit the station via the underground tunnel towards Parliament Square (exit 6). The conference centre is located directly opposite Westminster Abbey, a further 5 minute walk.
- List of all exhibitions and trade fairs in London.
Set in the heart of Battersea Park, Battersea Evolution offers capacity for up to 4000 in conference or 2000 for dinners is central London's most dynamic and flexible event space.