Online ReservationsBook with us for the guaranteed best price!
K+K Palais Hotel in Vienna
Vienna City Marathon 2014
The biggest sport event – the Vienna City Marathon is taking place on the 13th of April 2014 . 30.000 parcitipants are expected.
The Baroque surroundings of the Schönbrunn Palace provide the ideal setting for the main Easter Market in Vienna, where seasonal customs, regional culinary tibits and typical traditions combined in a colourful array.There is also a traditional Easter Market on the Freyung whre you can enjoy delicious Easter specialities and concerts with an Easter handicraft workshop that will keep the children entertained.
Robbie Williams "Swings both Ways“
The famous musician will perform at Wiener Stadthalle on the 28th and 29th of April.
at Ronacher based on the tragi-comedy “The visit of the old lady” by Friedrich Dürrenmatt.
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A quick tour of the local argot for coffee enthusiasts visiting Vienna:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Grosser Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Grosser Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.