K+K Hotel Elisabeta en Bucarest
- Starting the 10th of May until the 14th of September Sector 3 Bucharest City Hall brings culture to the street in the middle of the city with 'The Summer Symphonies'. Each weekend starting from 19:30 until 21:00 everybody is invited to enjoy symphonic music or band music in Coltea Park. The weekly event is free of charge and aims to bring a bit of culture in an open-air concert.
- The International Summer Festival “Magic Summer” reaches its 3rd edition this year, this time marking another special celebration in Bucharest – the 555th anniversary of the Romanian capital. The series of concerts and events will take place at the Romanian Athenaeum and will begin on the 9th of July, ending on the 27th of August. Participants will get the opportunity to listen to famous classical music pieces performed by artists such as Alexandru Tomescu, The Moldavian Youth Orchestra or the Transylvanian Quartet.
- Between the 23rd and 27th of July meet other culture-lovers at the mini-festival of theatre and Jazz “Gradinesco”. The second edition takes place at the Acuarela and Plastilina garden-clubs in Bucharest, bringing on stage some of the most talented Romanian actors and music performers. The mini-festival aims to promote the Romanian uprising artists and to bring a cool breeze of fresh artists and concepts to the middle of the summer.
- The 25th and 26th of July bring to Bucharest a series of events dedicated to the K Pop culture, culminating with a concert by the famous K Pop band Lunafly. Taking place at the Summer Theatre in Herastrau Park, the mini-festival will include a variety of artistic and entertaining manifestations, including dance shows, a competition of Hanbok fashion, a party battle dance and an amazing after party with many surprises, including raffles for participants. The South-Korean band Lunafly will be the highlight of the festival, concerting on the 25th of July, in a tour promoting their latest album, “Fly To Love”.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea coast.
More Useful Links