K+K Hotel Elisabeta en Bucarest
- Freshness, fantasy without limits, different colors and extreme versatility - these are the qualities that the musicians in the Royal Chamber Ensemble have acquired in the years since they founded the ensemble. Inspired by the most genuine enthusiasm for music, musicians of the highest level have come together to form a chamber ensemble of excellence. Under the high Patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Radu of Romania, the ensemble will perform yet again a show that promises to bring nothing but class and style to the stage of the Romanian Athenaeum, on the 20th of June.
- Romexpo organizes during the months of June and July the Summer Bazaar, a fair of consumer goods, meant to be an alternative leisure activity in Bucharest during the summer. The three editions of this summer are scheduled to take place on Merchants Alley, with the first segment of the fair taking place during June 25th to 28th. This fair is designed not only as an exhibition space, but as a new summer destination for those who spend weekends in Bucharest and wish to find in the same space offers for entertainment as well as shopping options. The organizer’s intent is that the Summer Bazaar should become a fair of reference for visitors that want to include Bucharest in their agenda of summer events.
- The legendary band Toto comes to Romania for the first time! After a long wait, music lovers will finally have a chance to see Toto live in concert for the first time, on June 27th, at the Palace Hall. Few groups in recorded music history have managed individually or together to mark pop culture as much as the members of Toto have in their 5 decades career. Hits that have enchanted generations will transform the evening of June 27 into a unique experience, as Toto are known for their impeccable live performances. The audience will enjoy famous songs like "Hold the Line," "Africa," "Rosanna," "I Will Not Hold You Back", "Georgy Porgy" and many more from their rich repertoire of songs.
- A special event for the heavy metal fans in Romania: Godsmack will perform for the first time in Romania in Bucharest, at the Roman Arenas, on the 27th of June. Godsmack have managed an outstanding performance in their 20 years career: three consecutive albums went directly to first place in the prestigious ranking Billboard 200! The group also recorded nineteen hits that instantly reached the Top 10, of which fifteen were in the Top 5, an absolutely remarkable performance for anyone, but especially for a heavy metal band.
- Fans of Jazz music in particular or just good music in general will be delighted to know that Hiromi will perform live at the Radio Hall on the 30th of June as part of The Trio Project, featuring Anthony Jackson and Simon Phillips. Hiromi is the vanguard of contemporary jazz, vibrant in her shows; with a sensibility as sharp as Japanese quartz, the pianist simply loses herself over the piano in order for the audience to find themselves again in her music.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea coast.
More Useful Links