Réservation en ligne
The New Year´s Concert - It has long been a Philharmonic tradition at the New Year to present a programme consisting of the lively and at the same time nostalgic music from the vast repertoire of the Johann Strauss family and its contemporaries. This concert not only delights the audience in the Musikverein in Vienna, but also enjoys great international popularity through the worldwide television broadcast, which now reaches over 70 countries.
Holiday on Ice - A must see in Vienna: The International Holiday on Ice. The new programme presents excellent ice skaters with a unique and colourful show.
Ball season - The ball season in the city of waltzes has already started. The most important balls are the Hunters Ball, The Vienna Philharmonic Ball, The Coffee-house Owners Ball, the Bonbon Ball and of course, The Opera Ball.
Ice skating on the Rathausplatz - In January the square in front of the Vienna City Council Hall will be transformed into an icy haven for all skating enthusiasts.
Vous trouverez toutes les informations concerna nt l’actualité du moment sur notre page facebook.
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A basic glossary for all friends about Viennese coffee:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Großer Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Großer Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.