Réservation en ligneRéservez en ligne notre meilleur tarif garanti!
K+K Hotel Elisabeta à Bucarest
- The National History Museum of Romania hosts the event-exhibition ‘The Ancient Gold and Silver of Romania’ between the 19th of December 2013 and the 23rd of April 2014. Composed of more than 1000 archaeological pieces made of gold and silver, all which were found on the territory of Romania, the exhibition offers a unique glimpse into the history of Romania from an aesthetic and symbolical point of view. The pieces cover a time span between Neo-Eneolithic and Late Antiquity (5th millennium BC – 7th century AD).
- The internationally renowned tennis tournament BRD Nastase-Tiriac Trophy will take place this year between the 19th and the 27th of April at the BNR Arenas. Among this year’s participants audience will be delighted to encounter some of the white sport’s major stars – Youzhny, Simon, Monfils and Tipsarevic are expected to keep tennis fans on their toes as they battle for the most famous Romanian tennis trophy.
- An amazing show of skills and talent! The Harlem Globetrotters, a.k.a. the ‘Magicians of Basketball’ return to Bucharest on the 21st of April, in a show taking place at the Polivalent Hall. There's always something exciting happening with the Globetrotters! Sometimes too many things at once, since the group is known world-wide for their amazing, almost magical skills in dribbling and controlling the basketball. Do not miss an amazing show that never fails to entertain by unbelievable ball joggling, comedy mixture, fantastic shots and renowned slam dunks.
- 26th of April is the date that all rock lovers should mark firmly in their calendars – The Stars of the Romanian Rock will be present on the stage of the Roman Arenas in a show so incendiary that will make audience summer has come earlier. Heavy names such as Cristi Minculescu, Nutu Olteanu (ex. Iris), Paul Ciuci and Adrian Tinca (Compact), Eugen Mihaescu and Gabi Nicolay (Krypton) and many more will join the band Trooper on stage in a rocking performance. Be sure not to miss the amazing on-stage performance by the legends that wrote the history of the Romanian rock and produces some of the greatest hits.
- Armada Night, the show that made the world dance, will stop in Bucharest for one magic night. On the 26th of April, at the Roman Arenas, join he party and be part of the music Armada that has swiped away the globe. The DJ set will be provided by hot Aly & Fila, the only Egyptians who have had an astounding success on the EDM stage; completing the stage will be Christina Novelli, the vocal artist from the UK responsible for the hit “Concrete Angel”, but also Snatt & Vix, a Romanian duo committed to trance music.
- ‘Unique’ would be the best world one could use to describe the DreamHack Bucharest event taking place at the Polivalent Hall on the 26th and 27th of April. DreamHack means games, high speed Internet, electronic sports, international tournaments, enthusiasm, communication and digital entertainment, all mixed into a mesmerizing festival that annually offers visitors a unique experience in the world.
- The famous Swedish melodic death metal band Amon Amarth makes a comeback to Bucharest on the 29th of April at the Roman Arenas, as part of an international Tour to promote their latest material. Be prepared to be blow away by the sound of the new album, ‘Deciever of Gods’, their ninth album and the most powerful, dynamic, and downright aggressive of their career so far, as Amon Amarth have consistently upped their game with every successive release.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea Coast