K+K Hotel Elisabeta Bukarestben
- The summer is hot, but theatre shows on the street are certainly a cool idea – the theatre festival “Caragiale’s Bucharest” continues until the 22nd of September. This year brings to Bucharest the fourth edition of the Caragiale festival and takes places in the Old Town, on the very streets that Caragiale must have walked almost a hundred years ago. In its already established tradition, the festival brings together young actors at the beginning of their careers as well as renowned ones, consecrated directors and directors which hope to establish themselves, but above all, brings the people of Bucharest an oasis of culture in the middle of the capital.
- Starting the 5th of May until the 23rd of September Sector 3 Bucharest City Hall brings culture to the street in the middle of the city with Summer Symphonies. Each weekend starting from 19:30 until 21:00 everybody is invited to enjoy symphonic music or band music in Coltea Park. The weekly event is free of charge and aims to bring a bit of culture in an open-air concert.
- The internationally renowned music competition George Enescu opens its 15th edition on the 30th of August and ends on the 20th of September with the competition final galas. More than 230 young artists from 36 countries, considered to be the future great names in classical music worldwide will participate this year in one of the world’s greatest classical music competition. The competitors will participate at more than 40 concerts and extraordinary recitals, leaving for the judges to make a hard decision. The concerts and recitals will take place at the Romanian Athenaeum and the National University of Music in Bucharest.
- Expo 24 Romania invites you to Entertainment Arena Expo, an international exhibition that will have gathered producers and distributors of casino games, games of chance, bets, video games distributors, casino furniture, pool, flippers and generally speaking anything related to the entertainment chapter. The event will be held for 3 days, between 2nd and 4th September 2015 at Romexpo in Bucharest.
- The Companies Half Marathon is organized by the Confederation of Romanian Corporate Sport and takes place on the 5th of September 2015 in the Baneasa forest. The competition is an open one, as it’s intended for both men and women off all age categories. Awards will be designated to both individual participants, as well as whole companies. The aim of the competition is to promote active and healthy lives, team spirit and team building, the spirit of fair play, to encourage amateur sports and to offer participants the opportunity to socialize in a competitive environment.
- Gifts Show 2015 is the only exhibition in Romania dedicated to the industry of corporate promotional objects. Taking place at Romexpo between the 8th and the 11th of September 2015, the exhibition offers participants and visitors the opportunity to get up to date with the latest trends in corporate gifts and promo materials. Top agencies, marketers of the largest companies in FMCG, retail, banking, auto and IT will be present at the exhibition, offering an excellent establish business contacts
- The Aleksandrov Ensemble, the real Red Army Choir, is the largest Russian artistic ensemble; its foundation date is considered October 12th 1928, when the first concert was held on the stage of the Central Red Army. At that time, the assembly consisted of just 12 people, but in the mid-30s, the choir already counted nearly 300 members, and its reputation recently surpassed the borders of the former Soviet Union. In 2015, Aleksandrov Ensemble will celebrate together with music lovers around the world 70 years since the end of the Second World War. The performance in Bucharest will take place on the 12th of September, at the Radio Hall.
- One of the most respected vocalists of rock history, Joe Linn Turner, will honor the stage of the Hard Rock Café in Bucharest on the 18th of September. Former member of the groups Rainbow and Deep Purple, the artist is also the genius composer behind Yngwie Malmsteen’s album “Odissey” and is considered one of the vocal legends of rock. His 40-year career contributions to more than 60 albums, Joe Lynn Turner ("JLT") is truly a rock star, with a voice that remains unique, expressive and unmistakable.
- Bucharest is part of the tournament that marks the return of the brilliant electro pop music icon Roisin Murphy - the Irish eccentric artist will perform at the Roman Arenas on September 18 to present her new album “Hairless Toys”, released after eight years of break. Roisin Murphy is one of those women who conquer with a strong presence and energy since the first sight. Being an irreplaceable figure on the world music scene since the early 90s as the voice of the iconic electronic group Moloko, Roisin offers a superb performance, a supra-realistic live show.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea coast.
More Useful Links