LANGE NACHT DER MUSEEN - The " Long Night of Museums" is held on the 3rd of October with over 100 museums opening up their art and permanent collections from 6.00 pm in the evening until 1.00 am in the morning.
VIENNAFAIR - The „Viennafair“ is the most important and biggest art exhibition. Lovers of contemporary art from Central-, East- and Southeurope are visiting „Messe Wien“ from 8th to11th of October.
WIENER WIESN - Until the 11th of October the „Wiener Wiesn Festival“ takes place at Wiener Prater. Austrian beer, local food, all sorts of music and traditional outfits ensure a great atmosphere.
Aktuális programajánlatokat Facebook-oldalunkon talál.
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A basic glossary for all friends about Viennese coffee:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Großer Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Großer Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.