Vienna Festival 2014 -until 15th June
The Vienna Festival is one of the traditional highlights of Vienna’s yearly offer: music, theater and art from all over the world will fascinate the audience.
On 16th of June the Rolling Stones will perform at Ernst-Happel-Stadion in vienna. A fan community of different generations is looking forward to a spectacular concert and an amazing stage show.
Over 3 million visitors will revel at Europe's largest free party from 21 to 23 June 2013 on Danube Island. Over 2,000 artists offer live music on multiple stages: pop, rock, hits, Latin, soul, jazz, blues, hip hop, electronic, hard rock – there are no limits to the variety on around 20 themed islands.
As in the last years the visitors of Vienna Fashion Night are looking forward to extended opening hours, specials and shows in the inner city and in selected shops and boutiques in the 7th district.
Aktuális programajánlatokat Facebook-oldalunkon talál.
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A basic glossary for all friends about Viennese coffee:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Großer Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Großer Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.