MQ Vienna Fashion Week : From 8 to 14 September, it’s all about fashion in Vienna’s MuseumsQuartier. Over 80 designers show their collections.
Buskers Festival : The third Vienna Street Art Festival takes place on Karlsplatz from 5 to 7 September. Artists from across Europe display their expertise – from music to fire shows to acrobatics.
Wiener Wiesn: After the big success of the last years the „Wiener Wiesn“ will again take place at the Kaiserwiese. A new intem on the agenda will be , that all of the nine provinces of Austria will present their Traditions.
Aktuális programajánlatokat Facebook-oldalunkon talál.
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A basic glossary for all friends about Viennese coffee:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Großer Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Großer Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.