K+K Hotel Elisabeta a Bucarest
- Starting the 10th of May until the 14th of September Sector 3 Bucharest City Hall brings culture to the street in the middle of the city with 'The Summer Symphonies'. Each weekend starting from 19:30 until 21:00 everybody is invited to enjoy symphonic music or band music in Coltea Park. The weekly event is free of charge and aims to bring a bit of culture in an open-air concert.
- The International Summer Festival “Magic Summer” reaches its 3rd edition this year, this time marking another special celebration in Bucharest – the 555th anniversary of the Romanian capital. The series of concerts and events will take place at the Romanian Athenaeum and will begin on the 9th of July, ending on the 27th of August. Participants will get the opportunity to listen to famous classical music pieces performed by artists such as Alexandru Tomescu, The Moldavian Youth Orchestra or the Transylvanian Quartet.
- The 2nd and 3rd of August will bring music and dance lovers together at the Student’s Sports Complex Tei in Bucharest for the event that will keep them dancing for more than 36 hours - the Backyard Weekend 2014 which has reached its fourth edition this year! The line up of some of the best DJs: Matias Aguayo, Osunlade, Perseus, Chez Damier, but also other names such as Livio & Roby, Khidja, Cristi Cons, Vlad Caia, Cap, Fouchat, Giuser, Ada Kaleh România, Victor Stancov, Snygg, Borac and Bask. More than an open-air festival, this year’s Backyard Weekend invites you to a few days of relaxation in the sun, swimming in the pool, dance by the river side and under the stars.
- “Slow driving is safe driving. Just follow the road and meet us @ DN1.1 #DANCE ;)” – is the motto of the DN1.1 #DANCE event organized by the Mission on the 8th and 9th of August. Everybody is invited to join the fun, to dance and enjoy the simple life in this open-air concert organized on the green space across the street from the Anna De Noailles French Highschool, on Padina Alley in Bucharest. The Mission switches the stage from the usual closed concert halls to blue skies, green lawns, warm nights and swimming pool, so make sure to bring your most colorful swimming suit.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea coast.
More Useful Links