Winter in the MQ - Enjoy the beautiful winter location with its Icepavillions and a glass of Punsch in the inner courtyard of the Museums Quartier.
Christmasmarkets - Vienna is in pre-Christmas atmosphere with all its beautiful christmas markets.
The New Year’s Eve Trail – The City Center, as well as the Prater, are turned into a great festival site to welcoming the new year 2015 with lots of catering stalls, music-, show stages, and certainly also a great firework.
Rocky Horror Show – This Musical is celebrating its 40th birthday with the original version of Richard O' Brien, until 14 of December only, in the Museums Quartier of Vienna.
Troverete informazioni sugli eventi in corso sulla nostra pagina Facebook.
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A basic glossary for all friends about Viennese coffee:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Großer Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Großer Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.