In summertime the City Hall Square turns into the place to be. Enjoy music films and international cuisine at the Music Film Festival - perfect for warm summer evenings.
The summertheme of Museumsquarter: Summer of Sounds. Concerts, exhibitions and workshops are working out the relationship between sound and space.
At Donaukanal and Donauinsel - with its many restaurants and bars - you can enjoy long summernights.
Troverete informazioni sugli eventi in corso sulla nostra pagina Facebook.
- Take the Vienna Ring tram along the city’s most splendid boulevard! It’s good fun and connects all the major sites. Just what you need to get a quick overview of the city! It also offers a multimedia system providing useful and interesting information about Vienna.
- A basic glossary for all friends about Viennese coffee:
- Brauner: black coffee served with a small jug of coffee-flavoured cream. Can be large (Großer Brauner) or small (Kleiner Brauner).
- Einspänner: Mokka served in a glass instead of a cup, with a crown of whipped cream on top.
- Doppelter: double espresso.
- Wiener Melange: half coffee and half hot milk, topped with milk foam or whipped cream. Can be sweetened with sugar.
- Schwarzer: plain strong black coffee. Can be large (Großer Schwarzer) or small (Kleiner Schwarzer).
- Verlängerter: a Brauner, weakened with a little hot water and served with milk instead of cream.