K+K ホテル エリザベータ、ブカレスト
- Starting the 10th of May until the 14th of September Sector 3 Bucharest City Hall brings culture to the street in the middle of the city with 'The Summer Symphonies'. Each weekend starting from 19:30 until 21:00 everybody is invited to enjoy symphonic music or band music in Coltea Park. The weekly event is free of charge and aims to bring a bit of culture in an open-air concert.
- The International Summer Festival “Magic Summer” reaches its 3rd edition this year, this time marking another special celebration in Bucharest – the 555th anniversary of the Romanian capital. The series of concerts and events will take place at the Romanian Athenaeum and will begin on the 9th of July, ending on the 30th of July. Participants will get the opportunity to listen to famous classical music pieces performed by artists such as Alexandru Tomescu, The Moldavian Youth Orchestra or the Transylvanian Quartet.
- The British pop band Blue makes a comeback to the musical stage after 8 years of break from their musical career as a band, with their fourth studio album “Roulette”. On the 18th of July, at the Palace Hall, fans of the band will get the opportunity to greet their favorites in Bucharest once more and listen to old hits such as “All Rise”, “One Love”, “Guilty”, "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word", but also new ones from their most recent album. The Moldavian band Brio Sonores, winners of the 4th season of “Romania’s got Talent”, will open the stage for the famous British band.
- The Mission takes us to the park, but not to play, instead to party! This summer dear to dance and to dream in a concert taking place under the stars in Herastrau Park. On the 19th of July, “The Mission in the Park” brings an open-air concert full of energy provided by a line-up of famous DJs: Solomun, H.O.S.H., Rosario Internullo, Adrian Eftimie and Mano.
- This summer brings another amazing concert by the Latino sensation Julio Iglesias, winner of the titles of “Best Selling Latin Artist in History” and “First and Most Popular International Artist of All Time in China”, as well as one of the ten biggest selling artists in the world. On the 22nd of July, at the Palace Hall, the beloved artist will enchant the Romanian audience once more with his soul-capturing rhythms, accompanied by fabulous tango dancers.
- Between the 23rd and 27th of July meet other culture-lovers at the mini-festival of theatre and Jazz “Gradinesco”. The second edition takes place at the Acuarela and Plastilina garden-clubs in Bucharest, bringing on stage some of the most talented Romanian actors and music performers. The mini-festival aims to promote the Romanian uprising artists and to bring a cool breeze of fresh artists and concepts to the middle of the summer.
- The 25th and 26th of July bring to Bucharest a series of events dedicated to the K Pop culture, culminating with a concert by the famous K Pop band Lunafly. Taking place at the Summer Theatre in Herastrau Park, the mini-festival will include a variety of artistic and entertaining manifestations, including dance shows, a competition of Hanbok fashion, a party battle dance and an amazing after party with many surprises, including raffles for participants. The South-Korean band Lunafly will be the highlight of the festival, concerting on the 25th of July, in a tour promoting their latest album, “Fly To Love”.