Online ReservationsBook with us for the guaranteed best price!
K+K Hotel Elisabeta em Bucareste
- The National History Museum of Romania hosts the event-exhibition ‘The Ancient Gold and Silver of Romania’ between the 19th of December 2013 and the 13th of March 2014. Composed of more than 1000 archaeological pieces made of gold and silver, all which were found on the territory of Romania, the exhibition offers a unique glimpse into the history of Romania from an aesthetic and symbolical point of view. The pieces cover a time span between Neo-Eneolithic and Late Antiquity (5th millennium BC – 7th century AD).
- One of the most bellowed Romanian Rock'n'Roll artists will present the ladies a very special gift for the international Women’s day: the show “Love Songs”. Stefan Banica jr. will perform live on the grand stage of Circ & Variete Globus on the 7th and 8th of March. The fifteenth album of the artist reunites only love songs, which were recorded live at the unplugged sessions performed earlier this year, in order to transfer the vibe of the audience onto the album.
- Animal lovers will surely appreciate this event - the SofistiCat Feline Association organizes the 33rd and 34th editions of the SofistiCat International Feline Spring Exhibition. Taking place on the 8th and 9th of March, the competition between the loveliest and most bellowed pets from all over the world will also offers participants and spectators the occasion of meeting and greeting the furry contenders. The six international referees will have a hard time choosing between more than 250 competitors representing all sorts of races: Persian, Maine Coon, Forrest Norwegian, Ragdoll, Siberian, Turkish Angora, Burma, British Shorthair, Cornish Rex, Devon Rex, Russian Blue, and many others. The event will host a fundraiser for animals in shelters, giving everybody the opportunity to assist with donations in money or supplies.
- Between the 10th and the 15th of March, the spring kicks off in a bang at the Radio Hall with the The International Percussion Music Radio Festival. The percussion instruments may be considered the oldest ones in the history of mankind – except for the human voice of course. Come and feel the vibe created by some of the most talented percussionists gathered at the event from all corners of the world, from Taiwan and Japan to Belgium, Croatia and France.
- Join the celebration of the diplomatic, cultural and artistic cooperation between Romania and Turkey on the 12th of March, at The Romanian-Turkish Cultural Gala. The spectacular event is more than a bridge between two nations, it’s a reason to celebrate diversity, but also communion and unity in spirit. More than 300 pupils and students will perform dance numbers, music, poetry and other artistic moments before the distinguished guests at the Palace Hall.
- The amazing and electrifying show of Lord of the Dance returns to the stage of the Palace Hall on the 14th of March! For more than a decade, the show created by Michael Flatley has thrilled audiences all over the world with a spectacular mix of the Irish step dance with theatrical scenes, lights show and pyrotechnical effects. The combination is so amazing that The Los Angeles Times have named it „show time extravaganza”.
- The Classical Theatre of Opera and Ballet of Kiev return to stage of the Palace Hall on March 16th with the most famous ballet of all time "Swan Lake" by P.I.Ceaikovski. Playing Odette-Odille is Ecaterina Alaeva, the prime-soloist of the National Opera of Kiev. The magic and fascination of the show will be insured by one of the world’s leading ballet groups, that of the National Municipal Theatre of Kiev.
Conselhos dos conhecedores!
- Quando você fica em Bucareste, não deixe de visitar as galerias de arte no "Centro Velho".
- Gosto e compra de vinhos das vinícolas romeno na Transilvânia, Moldávia e na costa do Mar Negro.