K+K Hotel Elisabeta în Bucureşti
- Galas of the Circus - a show under the motto "You vote for the winners!" The competition show Galas Circus – Trilogy reaches this year its thirteenth edition and will take place at the Globus Circus between the 17th of October and the 21st of December. Only the most beautiful numbers acrobatic aerial numbers, tights animals and comic moments. will compete in the competition for the grand prize, as in previous editions. The performances will be gathered under three different shows – Blue Angels, Angels and The White Gala. Audience is invited to watch and vote in the shows "White Angels" and "Blue Angels"; only their enjoyment decides whether the artists deserve an award at Galas Circus.
- Bucharest Christmas Market, probably the most important market of its kind that will take place this year in Bucharest, will begin on the 28th of November and will be open until the 28th of December. The official Christmas market of the Romanian capital will take place in University Square and Cismigiu Park, places that will be turned into Santa’s fairytale villages. As in the previous editions, the Bucharest Christmas Market 2014 will gather exhibitors from all over the country and will be scene to numerous shows, special surprises and activities dedicated to children of all ages.
- The exhibition center Romexpo hosts what promises to be the grandest Christmas fair in Bucharest this year, "Bucharest Christmas Shopping”. Between the 1st and the 21st of December visitors will have the opportunity to choose between thousands of products, from authentic Romanian products to gadgets and trinkets, meaning no taste will be left unsatisfied, even to the most picky of customers. Contributing to the fair atmosphere, the center will also have both indoors and outdoors entertainment areas that will include a huge Christmas tree and bands of vocal interpreters singing carols.
- Havasi returns to Romania for a new show, entitled “Symphonic Concert Show”. The event will take place on December 20 at Polyvalent Hall and will be composed by an impressive music program, supported by over 100 artists. Production will be even more spectacular than the artist’s last show in Bucharest, since this time it will feature a number of new elements of composition, resembling a genre battle between rock and classic, in Drum and Piano Show, pop music and chamber music, and also including a tribute to plastic arts. Although seemingly different, the various types of art form will merge in one grand Finale, reminding audience that art has many forms.
- Experience a fairytale Christmas together with the Strauss Festival Orchestra Vienna! For the 6th time in Bucharest, the renowned ensemble will perform the already classic concert entitled Vienna Classic Christmas, on the 20th and 21st of December, at Palace Hall. This year the performance will be enriched by two special guests: soprano Leontina Vaduva and tenor Robert Nagy, who will contribute to make the audience feel the Viennese spirit in a grandiose show.
- The beloved Portuguese Fado artist Ana Moura will make a comeback to Bucharest on the 28th of December, in a special show taking place at the Palace Hall. After the success and warm welcome she received on her initial visit to Bucharest, the artist was seduced by the Romanian audience and will once again bring the traditional Portuguese music to the capital of Romania, this time also including season’s carols and songs.
- The Palace Hall will be host to an extraordinary New Year’s Eve concert performed by the Bucharest Symphonic Orchestra. The event will take place on the 30th of December and will be just the first of his kind, aiming to bring Bucharest in line with the other major European capitals, which have made it a tradition of performing this sort of concert at the turn of the years.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea coast.
More Useful Links