Гостиница K+K Элизабет в Бухаресте
- Bordello’s Mulanruj Theatre, the only Romanian dining theatre invites you to the magnificent world of cabaret. Between the 10th and the 31st of January, if it’s Saturday, it’s show time – Mystique du Cabaret is playing! Expect magic numbers, dancing, can can, live music, skits, acrobatics and many other special moments, all performed or enhanced by special guests such as Dalma, Anthony Icuagu, magician Robert Tudor, The Mulanruj Ballet, David Bryan, Dorina Vasilashko, Xtreme Acrobats and many others.
- Galas of the Circus - a show under the motto "You vote for the winners!" The competition show Galas Circus – Trilogy reaches this year its thirteenth edition and will take place at the Globus Circus on each weekend between the 24th of January and the 22nd of February. Only the most beautiful numbers acrobatic aerial numbers, tights animals and comic moments. will compete in the competition for the grand prize, as in previous editions. The performances will be gathered under three different shows – Blue Angels, Angels and The White Gala. Audience is invited to watch and vote in the shows "White Angels" and "Blue Angels"; only their enjoyment decides whether the artists deserve an award at Galas Circus.
- On January 27 the Swedes from Sabaton launch their latest album, ‘Heroes’, at the Roman Arenas of Bucharest. Joining them on stage and helping to create an incendiary atmosphere in the middle of the winter will be the Dutch symphonic and gothic metal band Delain, the Finnish metal band Battle Beast and Romanian stoner rock band RoadKillSoda.
- A special soiree should be accompanied by a special type of music – and what better than the cantatas of Bach, some of the least played pieces of the composer on the Romanian stages? The Elisabeta Theatre, in collaboration with the George Enescu Foundation, invites you on the 28th of January to (re)discover the composer that has been named “The father of music” in a concert entitled suggestively “Bach by Night” and performed by mezzo-soprano Haricleea Marica, bass Razvan Georgescu, violinist Mihail Ghiga and the Athenaeum Baroc Ensemble.
- The circus is coming to town! And not just any circus, because ladies and gentlemen, there is no other like the amazing, breathtaking, and theatrical Cirque du Soleil! Ever since their debut in 1984, the circus band has evolved from nothing more than a street band to the world’s most famous and appreciated circuses. Quidam, their most recent show and the one that they will perform in Bucharest, was first staged in 1996, under the cupola of the Montreal Circus. Due to the high demand from the audience, the daring and talented artists will perform 6 times on 4 days, from the 29th of January to the 1st of February, at Romexpo. Be sure not to miss one of the best orchestrated shows that will make you forget anything you ever knew or imagined about the circus!
- One of the best bands interpreting U2’s songs is coming to Bucharest on the 30th of December, at Cinema Patria. The Volcano band put up shows that are more than just a tribute to the legendary U2 shows. The main purpose of the group is to share the passion for U2’s music. The vast experience of the band Volcano resulted in a rare professionalism and deep knowledge of the music of U2, which they are more than happy to share with their audience.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea coast.
More Useful Links