Гостиница K+K Элизабет в Бухаресте
- Romexpo welcomes you once more at the Romanian Traditional Products Fair! During this event, the traditional wooden houses from Romexpo's Main Alley will host exhibitors with Romanian traditional food products, artisans and tradesmen of different handicrafts objects. The visitors are invited to stop for a few moments on the alley, to taste and buy authentic Romanian products from our country regions: Ardeal, Maramures, Bucovina and Muntenia. The products are realized in limited series, after original and traditional recipes. Among the exhibited products, the visitors will find: smoked sausages, pickles made after granny's recipe, roasted chestnuts, organic honey, home-made jams, chocolate and cakes, hazelnut and almond pralines, sugared apples, Topoloveni jam, wine, home-made bread and cheese. The autumn editions of 2015 will take place between the 1st and the 4th of October, 14th and 17th of October and then again between the 28th of October – 1st of November.
- The Bucharest Auto Show & Accessories is an international fair dedicated to all that relates to the automobile industry. Already at its thirteen edition, the 2015 fair will take place between the 1st and the 11th of October on an extensive area at Romaero Baneasa, the no. 1 business platform in auto industry in Romania. 22 years after its first edition, Bucharest Auto Show & Accessories remains the reference event in Romanian automotive market, where the latest novelties and premieres in auto & accessories industry are showcased - over 100 exhibiting companies and over 50.000 visitors are expected at the 2015 edition of the event. Bucharest Auto Show & Accesories is an event organized with the support of Automotive Manufacturers & Importers Association (APIA) and the association of automotive manufacturers of Romania (ACAROM).
- Internet and Mobile World is the biggest B2B expo-conference that tackles the internet and mobile needs of companies. The fair offers participants the general mainframe, the information and context to generate successful business relations: more than 7000 participants, 140+ companies, more than 120 speakers, all gathered between the 7th and 8th of October at the Romexpo Exhibition Centre. The fair will peak with the first edition of the IMWorld Awards, a gala in which companies that have presented innovative solutions will be honoured.
- Bragadiru Palace in Bucharest will once again host the International Tattoo Convention, organized annually in Bucharest since 2010. The 6th edition will take place between October 9th and 11th and will offer the public the chance to get in contact with some of the most famous artists in the world of tattoos and body art performers, bringing together over hundreds of national and international artists with fans of this area. The 2015 edition brings a series of shows and live concerts, with entertainment ensured by the American actor Robert LaSardo, the sensual and non-conformist Sini Ariell, the master of suspension Emilio Gonzales, and many other surprises.
- After the successful concerts in both 2013 and 2014, the Avishai Cohen Trio returns to Bucharest on October 10th and 11th, at the Radio Hall, as part of a tour to promote their most recent album, ’From Darkness’. The trio is composed of Mark Guiliana - American drummer and composer - and Shai Maestro – jazz and classical music pianist – and of course Avishai Cohen - Israeli jazz bassist, composer, singer and arranger -, which was also the founder of the trio. Their music is redefining jazz by mixing the harsh and the soft in melodic and balanced sounds of bass and piano.
- Inventika invention and innovation fair will take place between 14th and 17th of October 2015 at Romexpo Exhibition Centre. The exhibition is addressed to inventors, researchers, scientists, academics and to companies who share the belief that innovation is the evolution main driver. Therefore, at this event are invited to exhibit research units, universities, inventors, companies, public or private institutions and organizations. Unique ideas, new technologies and innovative projects – these are the main attractions of Inventika, an event that represents the best platform for exhibiting inventions and innovations and also the perfect setting for networking and communication between inventors and potential investors.
- The fifth edition of ExpoEnergiE will take place within Romexpo Exhibition Centre, between 14th and 17th of October 2015. ExpoEnergiE is an event dedicated to the energy market and the oil and gas industry, representing a networking platform for professionals in the field. ExpoEnergiE focuses on promoting the potential of these two industries, in order to attract investors. The event gathers under the same roof the most important players in the market that will exhibit the latest products and technologies, offering to visitors the opportunity to be informed on the novelties of this market, to purchase products and services or to negotiate directly with suppliers. ExpoEnergiE is addressed to producers and distributors of conventional energy, renewable energy, technologies and equipment for oil and gas industry.
- Moroccan-French artist Hindi Zahra will perform for the first time on Romanian lands on the 15th of October, at the Radio Hall in Bucharest. Described as fragile and strong at the same time, the same as the love she describes in her songs, Hindi Zahra debuted as a musician on a Parisian stage, where he lives. Her compositions are the soundtrack that could accompany first loves, shared ones, but also the loves that we lose. With a colourful music like a silk scarf that slips from your hands and get carried in the wind, Hindi is exotic and whimsical without losing the elegance of simplicity. Probably the best description of her music as style would be world music, as the artist is inspired by the sounds of gypsy, American folk, jazz or blues, that she gradually transforms her own musical jewels.
- Emir Kusturica & The No Smoking Orchestra will perform live on the stage of the H Brewery on the evening of October 23rd. Emir Kusturica imposed the Balkan cultural model to Western music and films and is "responsible" for hundreds of concerts that are held with full house. "The No Smoking Orchestra" was formed in Sarajevo, at the time in the country of Yugoslavia, and disintegrated in the early 90s because of the war, only to be reformed in 1995. The evening’s playlist will include both pieces from the soundtrack of the movie ‘White Cat, Black Cat’, but also other songs, including the favourite song of the orchestra, "F ** k you MTV," all brought together in a show that will surely make the evening of the spectators.
- The 18th edition of Expo Drink & Wine, one of the most important trade fairs in the field of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Romania, will take place between the 28th of October and the 1st of November 2015, within Romexpo Central Hall. Having as main goal to support this field of industry, Expo Drink & Wine is the meeting place for professionals, offering them the possibility to interact, for five days, in a professional environment. At the trade fair, companies that manufacture, import and distribute wines, alcoholic beverages, refreshments, processing equipment and technologies, packaging for beverages and chemical products for viticulture will exhibit. Furthermore, the side events organized will approach current topics in the field of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Workshops, debates, presentations of products and technologies that reflect the latest tendencies in the field and bartending demonstrations will be organized by Romexpo and its partners. Visitors will have the possibility to taste and purchase products from different categories, including varieties of wines, refreshments, energizers, spirit drinks or beer.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea coast.
More Useful Links