Гостиница K+K Каире (Cayré) – 4- звездочная гостиница в самом сердце Парижа
- David Bowie is, exhibition: Pop icon. The Victoria and Albert Museum has dedicated a retrospective to the career of British musician and pop icon David Bowie (b. 1947, London). A singer, songwriter, producer and actor, David Bowie made his mark on the history of music, becoming a living legend. Visitors can admire some 300 objects relating to this cultural icon: handwritten lyrics, original costumes, fashion, photography, film, music videos, decorations and instruments used by Bowie. This is an unprecedented exhibition, a pop odyssey which traces Bowie's musical partnerships as well as his personal life.A fitting tribute to the man who helped shape 20th century music, from Ziggy Stardust to China Girl. In March Bowie released a new album entitled The Next Day. From Tuesday 03 March 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015. Philharmonie de Paris (19ème). Closed on Monday.
- The real Tudors, exhibition: A powerful family. The Tudor family was the root of a vast royal dynasty that gave its name to the period of English history between 1485 and 1603. The Tudor era was also a kind of English Renaissance, spanning the reigns of five monarchs who were to make England a major European power. Henry VII, Henry VIII, Edward VI, Mary I and Elizabeth I come alive in this exhibition thanks to portraits, archival documents and personal items. Many period testimonies at the Luxembourg Museum in Paris allow visitors to see the real Tudors, in contrast to the romanticised legend that 19th century artists perpetuated. From Wednesday 18 March 2015 to Sunday 19 July 2015 . Luxembourg Museum (6ème). no closing day.
- Velazquez, exhibition at the Grand Palais: The golden age of Spanish art.A key artist in Western art history, Diego Velázquez (1599-1660) is undoubtedly the most famous painter of the Spanish Golden Age. This exhibition at the National Galleries of the Grand Palais in Paris presents his work in a dialogue with paintings by artists of his time that he knew, admired or influenced in turn. The exhibition also looks at changes in style and subjects in Velázquez's early compositions, the passage between naturalism and the influence of Caravaggio, as well as his ability to paint landscapes, portraits and history paintings equally well. From Wednesday 25 March 2015 to Monday 13 July 2015. Le Grand Palais (8ème). Closed on Tuesday.
- Fondation Louis Vuitton: The Fondation Louis Vuitton, situated in the Bois de Boulogne, a stone's throw from the Jardin d’Acclimatation, opened its doors on 27 October 2014. The Foundation's exceptional contemporary art collections (permanent and temporary) are exhibited in an architectural gem designed by the American Franck Gehry. This visionary architect has revolutionized the use of glass and created previously unimagined shapes to produce a unique and innovative light and airy building. In addition to the artistic and architectural richness of the Fondation Louis Vuitton, the visitor is also afforded wonderful panoramic views from the various terraces of the building. 8 Avenue du Mahatma Gandhi - 75016 Paris. Closed on Tuesday.
- Разноцветные и полные запахов, рынки являются обязательными местами для посещения, для того, чтобы насладиться реальной ежедневной парижской атмосферой.
- Любители старых книг, плакатов, марок и открыток, с удовольствием пройдутся по букинистическим лавкам вдоль Сены.
Другие полезные ссылки:
Погода в Париже
Расписание полетов Air Франце
Расписание поездов во Франции
Общественный транспорт в Париже
Официальная страница Парижа в Интернете
Ле Фигаро (Le Figaro)
Галереи Лафайет (Galeries Lafayette)