- Lipscani Theatre invites you to "Lipscani Fest" edition, dedicated to Horatiu Malaele. Starting September 12 to 21, you are invited to join the celebration of 40 years of artistic career of the great Romanian actor. This unique cultural event will bring together on the big stage of the Theatre of the Lipscani over 30 Romanian actors in performances which bear the signature of Horatiu's work through the years.
- Between the 14th and 19th of September, Romexpo invites you to get a taste of the true Romanian traditional products at the Traditional Products Fair. Taste the delicious authentic Romanian food products, enjoy a bottle of tasty wine or take home a true souvenir from the many handcrafted products of all sorts, all made in limited series, in traditional fashion, passed on from generation to generation.
- On September 15, the Metalhead community of Romania invites you to the first big show of the fall. Unearth, one of the American top metalcore bands comes for the first time in Romania. Unearth will be joined on the stage of Fabrica Club by the local metalcore bands Diamonds Are Forever, Rock N Ghena and two more local names yet to be confirmed.
- The second edition of the RadiRo Festival will debut with an extraordinary concert of the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra of Finland on September 20th at the Radio Hall. RadiRo Festival is an event with a unique profile on the European music scene, the only festival dedicated exclusively to radio orchestras. This edition of the RadiRo will run from September 20 to 27 and will bring on stage not only the best of the European, but also international radio orchestras, conductors and soloists.
- All those who still await a U2 concert in Romania will have the chance to delight themselves with the next best thing, a recital of the only tribute band loved and appreciated by all the U2 fans around the world: Zen Garden. The Italian band will perform for the first time at Hard Rock Cafe on September 26, in a show that will bring to Bucharest the electrifying flavor of a U2 show. Zeno Sala, the lead singer and founder of Zen Garden, stands out as the best of Bono vox impersonator since 1999 and aside from the voice, he also embodies the scenic interpretation and attitude of the famous U2 vocalist. The other members of the band were personally selected by him in the image of the other members of U2, but the physical aspect is certainly doubled by some genuine instrumental qualities.
- Although it’s unusual for a festival to take place twice in the same year, Metalhead Meeting 2014 will have a second special edition on the 27th of September. The Romanian fans of the genre will certainly enjoy the presence of the British band Paradise Lost, the Finnish Finntroll on the stage of the Roman Arenas. They will share the stage with other names such as Hatesphere from Denmark, Profane Omen from Finland and three more local names yet to be confirmed.
- When staying in Bucharest do not miss to visit the art galleries in the Old City Center
- Taste and purchase Romanian wine from wineries in Transylvania, Moldavia and the Black Sea coast.
More Useful Links